PetrolValves Group Regionalization Program is focused on supporting and developing the local community which in turn sustains and grows our global operations through jobs creation, training, technology transfer and local supply-chain development, in this view we collocate the KSA partnership, that can be expanded to all the GCC (Gulf Council Country) area.
Irrespective of whether local content is mandated by the countries in which we operate, PetrolValves Group adopts the same approach around the world since we believe in the benefits we can guarantee to local communities, our people and ultimately our Customers.
In detail, the scope of the presence in Saudi will firstly focus on valve assembly, testing, painting and packing shop for all customers’ needs.
In the second half of 2021 PetrolValves Group plans to add additional services capabilities, such as: spare parts manufacturing, valve (including third party) refurbishment and upgrade, field services and VALVE NEW LIFE technology – deployment of BRAVA Technology, Control valve & Triple Offset valve capabilities and compressor isolating valves and antisurge system and turbine (gas and steam) by-pass upgrade, retrofit including reverse engineering on mechanical and automation components.
Ultimately the shop’s capability will be completed with local manufacturing including value-added activities in accordance with the row material availability in KSA.
Our Commitment to the local community:
- We always protect our employees and contractor guaranteeing high safety standards and we respect and care for the local environment.
- We believe in people development and are committed to jobs creation, training and upskilling.
- We accelerate Saudi’s industrialization through local supply chain development
- Flow Control Technology and Service Center (expected to be in operation within summer 2022) in Dammam second industrial area, KSA Eastern Region.
- Assembly of New Valves, including Ball and new BRAVA, Gate, Check, Globe, Triple offset and Control – up to 24” 600# – according to customers’ needs.
- Flow Control Services activities, including repair of PetrolValves or third-party valves of all ratings and classes up to API 10,000, VALVE NEW LIFE offering, actuator repairs, field services, rotating equipment repairs and services.
Manufacturing and Testing capabilities
Our localization strategy forecasts the commissioning of the facility by the end of 2021, in full operation in 2022.
- Vertical lathe
- Milling center
- Ball grinder
- Welding & overlay station
- Hydro and gas test bench up to 24” API 10,000
- Turning, milling, drilling, pressing, lapping, punching machines
Components and equipment repair (valve, actuator and valve system supplied by PetrolValves or third-party) including VALVE NEW LIFE Technology will be performed in the new Technology and Services Center in Dammam area.
On-demand services or based on long-term contractual agreement can be customized according to customers’ needs and can include:
- field inspection, testing, troubleshooting and repair
- special tooling and equipment for valve internal repair
- spare parts management and shutdown preparation